[cgl_discussion] (no subject)

Steven Dake sdake at mvista.com
Thu Feb 5 10:42:40 PST 2004

Joerg,

It is possible to support fail-over clusters using the current spec.
The spec does or will require the SA Forum APIs which cover stateful
application failover using AMF (Availability Management Framework), CKPT
(checkpointing), and CLM (Cluster Membership) APIs of the SA Forum AIS.
If you want the spec for these APIs, examine www.saforum.org/download

Thanks!
-steve