[cgl_discussion] Tentative: Follow on conference call re: security

Lynn de la Torre ldelatorre at osdl.org
Fri Feb 27 09:12:54 PST 2004

We are planning on having a conference call as a follow up to the
security conference call on Feb. 11th.

We have checked meeting schedules for regular CGL and DCL meetings and
have found that Thursday at 8:30AM Pacific is good for both groups. The
idea is to have a bi-weekly conference call at that time.

We are tentatively planning on having a conference call next Thursday,
March 4th at 8:30 Pacific.  We will confirm this sometime early next
week, but just wanted to give everyone a chance to plan.