[cgl_discussion] CGL Wiki - POC tracking comments

Cress, Andrew R andrew.r.cress at intel.com
Tue Jan 6 05:47:37 PST 2004

RE: [cgl_discussion] CGL Wiki now has all POC tracking information
 CGL Wiki at http://www.osdl.org/cgi-bin/cgl_wiki.pl -> CGL 2.0 Project
List.

I like this project list.  I have a few comments:
 1) Need a link from the osdl.org home page to this.
 2) Project list page description needs to indicate that this includes
CGL
    1.0, 1.1, and 2.0 projects.  (This would be a good place to start
adding 3.0 ones too).
 3) Need some ordering of projects (alphabetic or grouped by function)
 4) We need some level of administration (control after edits) or
    moderation (control before edits) over the project list.
 5) I think it would be good, on each page, to have a link to
    the requirement section that it is talking about, both for
    explanation and evaluation.

Andy