[cgl_discussion] CGL Wiki - POC tracking comments

John Cherry cherry at osdl.org
Tue Jan 6 07:23:30 PST 2004

On Tue, 2004-01-06 at 05:47, Cress, Andrew R wrote:
> RE: [cgl_discussion] CGL Wiki now has all POC tracking information
>  CGL Wiki at http://www.osdl.org/cgi-bin/cgl_wiki.pl -> CGL 2.0 Project
> List.
>
> I like this project list.  I have a few comments:
>  1) Need a link from the osdl.org home page to this.

The link to the wiki page is on developer.osdl.org.

>  2) Project list page description needs to indicate that this includes
> CGL
>     1.0, 1.1, and 2.0 projects.  (This would be a good place to start
> adding 3.0 ones too).
>  3) Need some ordering of projects (alphabetic or grouped by function)
>  4) We need some level of administration (control after edits) or
>     moderation (control before edits) over the project list.

The wiki page is open to anybody.  This is a risk we accepted when we
set up this page.  The wiki page should not be the permanent source of
project data.  We should continue Julie's spreadsheet and keep it under
document control.

One can monitor the changes made to this page through "RecentChanges".