[cgl_discussion] CGL Wiki - POC tracking comments

Cress, Andrew R andrew.r.cress at intel.com
Tue Jan 6 08:18:28 PST 2004

John,

>>  1) Need a link from the osdl.org home page to this.
>The link to the wiki page is on developer.osdl.org.

Good, but we need to have some kind of project tracking link from
http://www.osdl.org/lab_activities/carrier_grade_linux/
similar to the "CGL Project Tracking" list/link on
http://developer.osdl.org.
Probably by adding it to the Navigation list under Carrier Grade Linux.

It sounds like the administration/control issue will be covered by the
spreadsheet.

Andy