[cgl_discussion] CGL Wiki - POC tracking comments

Joel Krauska jkrauska at cisco.com
Tue Jan 6 08:55:58 PST 2004

On Tue, Jan 06, 2004 at 07:23:10AM -0800, John Cherry wrote:
> >  3) Need some ordering of projects (alphabetic or grouped by function)
> >  4) We need some level of administration (control after edits) or
> >     moderation (control before edits) over the project list.
>
> The wiki page is open to anybody.  This is a risk we accepted when we
> set up this page.  The wiki page should not be the permanent source of
> project data.  We should continue Julie's spreadsheet and keep it under
> document control.

I was envisioning something closer to a discussion board.
(slashdot or tivoforum style)

We have a fixed (currently) set of items that we'd like to solicit
feedback from the community on...  I think those items should be
locked, and we should allow fro threaded conversations/posts based on
our original requirements.

Another section could be used to solicit for new items, etc.

Another enhancement question:
Add POC status and GAP "tags" as a searchable, sortable item?

Does this make sense?

I think we DO want the Wiki to make Julie's life easier.
I'm not sure this helps, as it currently stands.

--joel