[cgl_discussion] CGL Wiki - POC tracking comments

Steven Dake sdake at mvista.com
Tue Jan 6 10:46:21 PST 2004

Wiki is not a sufficient mechanism for discussion.  It is really more
appropriate for presenting information from development authors.

What I would like to see is an HTML front page with links to wiki pages
for authors to present information, and discussion boards for anyone to
comment on the projects or contribute.

Tieing these three resources together (HTML front page, wiki,
discussion) provides a powerful environment for open discussion and
publication to take place regarding OSDL requirement implementations.

John, could OSDL add discussion boards in the slashdot style?

Thanks
-steve