[cgl_discussion] About Your Payment

Sybil Ayala tqztybocjicxyt at kabelco.net
Thu Jul 15 14:42:14 PDT 2004

Skipped content of type multipart/alternative-------------- next part --------------
Spam detection software, running on the system "fire-2.osdl.org", has
has been attached to this so you can view it (if it isn't spam) or block

Content preview:  Hello, Thank you for your m(o)rtgage application, which
  we received yesterday. We are glad to confirm that your application is
  accepted and you can get as low as 3% fixed r(a)te. Could we ask you to
  please fill out final details we need to complete you here:
  URI:http://lendersforyou.com/?partid=rm2342
  http://lendersforyou.com/?partid=rm2342 [...]

 pts rule name              description
 0.7 HTML_20_30             BODY: Message is 20% to 30% HTML
 2.0 MIME_HTML_ONLY         BODY: Message only has text/html MIME parts
 1.3 MIME_HTML_NO_CHARSET   RAW: Message text in HTML without charset
 1.1 MIME_HTML_ONLY_MULTI   Multipart message only has text/html MIME parts