[cgl_discussion] Boot image fallback project announcement

Takashi Ikebe ikebe.takashi at lab.ntt.co.jp
Tue Jun 8 04:37:33 PDT 2004

Hello, all.
NTT announces "resumo" open source project.
The resumo project provides "AVL.13.0 Boot Image Fallback Mechanism" GPL
implementation.
First version of implementation is available on the web.
The boot image fallback enhances GRUB, and if serious error such as
kernel panic occurs, boot image fallback choose safe backuped system
image on next boot.

URL is below.
http://developer.osdl.jp/projects/resumo/

If you know community which interests this technique, please forward
this announcement or let me know. I'll post announcement to that.

--
Takashi Ikebe
NTT Network Service Systems Laboratories
e-mail : ikebe.takashi at lab.ntt.co.jp