[cgl_discussion] Product Offered

Coleen Tucker newsdatasource at address.com
Wed Jun 16 04:30:30 PDT 2004

Hello,
Are you looking for a unique gift idea for Father's Day or July 4th? If so, please visit our web site (http://www.buybocceballs.com) and look through our amazing selection of Bocce Ball sets and accessories. We sell kids sets, professional sets, economy sets and the very popular top of the line EPCO sets.
As you may know, Bocce is a fun sport that all of the family can play almost any where - in the garden, in the park, on the beach or on a real Bocce court. It is a great game to play at social occasions and family gatherings, such as picnics, barbecues or while camping. Consequently, it is now one of the fastest growing sports in America today.
Please take a moment to check out our top 10 reasons for buying a Bocce Ball set, by clicking on this link http://www.buybocceballs.com/site/673832/page/220325.
Also, be sure to look at our Father's Day Specials and Sale Items, by clicking on these two links:
http://www.buybocceballs.com/site/673832/page/301141
http://www.buybocceballs.com/site/673832/page/267957
We look forward to helping you make Father's Day and July 4th one that he will remember for a long time.
Sincerely,
Customer Service
BuyBocceBalls.com