[cgl_discussion] One of our users is getting experiences about: cgl_discussion@osdl.org

OPINION.SUPPORT at SHAREYEXP.US OPINION.SUPPORT at SHAREYEXP.US
Tue Jun 22 05:46:58 PDT 2004

**EXPERIENCE SHARING ADVISORY**

Someone who knows you is attempting to share experiences and opinions about you via our website.

The purpose of this email is to inform you that a posting has been made about you at our website.  This is email is not commercial in nature.

If this email message was delivered to your spam or bulk email folder please notify your ISP or spam filtering company regarding this mistake on their part.

To view what the user posted about you use this link:

http://3.shyxp.biz/lx.php?a=search&b=5&c=cgl_discussion%40osdl.org

Once you post an Experience Request at this website, it immediately become searchable by other users worldwide. A user can search for and find your Experience Request and then this user can contact you via our Identity Protection System.

IMPORTANT - If you prefer not to be notified by our website in the future when  postings are mode about you, just add your email address to our Do Not Email List.

Our website will never send email to an address that appears on our Do Not Email List.

To add to Do Not Email List click here:

http://6.shyxp.us/lx.php?a=donotemail&b=cgl_discussion%40osdl.org

Regards,

Support Department