[cgl_discussion] Question about getting an LSP, OSDL CGL compliant

John Cherry cherry at osdl.org
Wed Jun 30 09:59:08 PDT 2004

Todd,

Welcome to the cgl_discussion mailing list.

Linux distributors are the entities that would validate compliance with
CGL specifications.  For CGL 1.1, there was no formal compliance
process, but you could have the discussion with your Linux vendor about
how they comply with their standard products and support packages.

For CGL 2.0, there will is a registration process where Linux vendors
will disclose the results of their self-registration.  Stay tuned on
this one.  Several distros are actively going through this process.
When results are available, links to this disclosure will be posted on
the OSDL site.

Bottom line, contact your Linux vendor.

John