[cgl_discussion] Prioritized protocol processing project announcement

Takashi Ikebe ikebe.takashi at lab.ntt.co.jp
Sun Nov 7 23:36:47 PST 2004

Linux Advanced Routing & Traffic Control works only on "sending" traffic
classification.
Prioratus is works on "receiving" traffic classification.
Linux kernel treat all receiving traffic as same priority, though the
latency of high priority packet arrival is critical for carrier grade
systems.

--
Takashi Ikebe
NTT Network Service Systems Laboratories
e-mail : ikebe.takashi at lab.ntt.co.jp