[cgl_discussion] cgl 3.0 spec performance section - some objective figures needed

Eric.Chacron at alcatel.fr Eric.Chacron at alcatel.fr
Tue Nov 9 10:17:11 PST 2004

For PRF 30.12 reducing virtual memory access latency we said today we need
to put a clear objective in term of latency.
What should be the maximum acceptable latency  ?

For pRF 33.1 Low soft. overhead for message latency (addressed by VIA,
GAmma ...) , what should be the objective in term of latency and bandwidth
?

For PRF 33.4 ARP cache immediate flush on client side is there any
implementation of this simple feature ?

For PRF 35 NFS performances we need to put a measurable objective for fast
implementation of
NFS on LAN ( or to remove the requirement else).

-Eric