[cgl_discussion] CGL2.0 Test Suites at Sourceforge

Wang, An Li an.li.wang at intel.com
Thu Nov 11 22:37:01 PST 2004

Hi, all

I'm Anli Wang from Intel. I announce that our CGL2.0 test suites are
available at sourceforge: http://sourceforge.net/projects/cglinux. The
test suites are to test requirements defined in CGL 2.0 specifications.
Some of the test suites are already in each individual open source
project.

Cglinux at sourceforge is now the open source project to hold CGL test
suites. This is a centralized place for users to download, while, not
for CGL certification or registration.

created for discussion on the test suites. You can subscribe the mailing
list at: http://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/cglinux-test.
Welcome to subscribe.

FYI.

Thanks,