[cgl_discussion] CGL: where can I download for free?

Randy Macleod macleodr at nortelnetworks.com
Fri Oct 1 12:22:50 PDT 2004

John Cherry wrote:
> Siva,
>
> Carrier Grade Linux is not a downloadable OS.  CGL is a specification
> which commercial or non-commercial distributions can register against.
> As such, you will need to look for a distribution that is CGL
> registered.

On:
<http://www.osdl.org/lab_activities/carrier_grade_linux/folder.2004-07-20.3727475984/>

It says:
"The registration disclosure is a self-registration process."

So OSDL/CGL will not keep a list of CGL certifed distros?
I assume that there are no CGL implementations yet -
is that right?

--
Randy MacLeod
Nortel Networks, Ottawa, ON |     Not Nortel's Opinions.