[cgl_discussion] An experience request has just been made regarding: cgl_discussion@osdl.org

Experience Request Advisory experience.request.advisory at sharingexperience.org
Sat Oct 2 04:42:14 PDT 2004

**RESEARCH NOTICE**

An individual at our website is sharing Opinions and Information regarding you in our online community.

A user at our website has begun the process of meeting people who know you.

This email has been automatically sent to you to inform you of this.

To see what the member posted regarding you use this link:

http://2.sye3.org/lx.php?a=search&b=5&c=cgl_discussion@osdl.org

Our website users are always anonymous. By this we mean that we will not release your identity to other website users. This way you can freely share the information that you have had with an individual or business without fear of retribution.

You can avoid future notification emails like this by adding your email address(es) to our Do Not Email List here:

http://2.sye2.org/lx.php?a=donotemail&b=cgl_discussion@osdl.org

Once you understand how our website works you will realize that it is really very simple.  Although it may seem confusing or complicated at first glance, in reality it is very simple.

Sincerely,

Support Department