[cgl_discussion] Binary testing SIG

John Cherry cherry at osdl.org
Tue Oct 12 16:11:37 PDT 2004

For those of you interested in Linux/ISV issues and using Binary
Regression testing to solve some of them, we have a new special interest
group.

If you have an interest please subscribe to the SIG mailing list.

Attached is Tim Witham's presentation on binary testing.  This has been
taken to a few ISVs and the response has been positive.  The next step
is to start talking about this with a wider community.

As usual, for a SIG, there are no membership requirements as we want the
widest possible participation as we try to address this issue.

--
John Cherry
cherry at osdl.org
503-626-2455x29