[cgl_discussion] Updated Forced unmount

Villalovos, John L john.l.villalovos at intel.com
Wed Oct 27 16:37:58 PDT 2004

Here is my update of Atul's port to the 2.6.8 kernel.

This is working on my system but I would love for people to look at it
and give me feedback.

I realize that it has sections which are big and ugly and I am hoping to
fix that.

Comments on its actual operation would be appreciated.  Bug reports and
the like.

I have debug output enabled in this patch so it will spew out a little
bit of information.  Not all that much though.

Also included is a patch to the umount userspace utils.  This patch
works against the util-linux package that comes with Fedora Core 2.

John