[cgl_discussion] Announcing SAF TEST project

Shureih, Tariq tariq.shureih at intel.com
Tue Sep 7 16:16:49 PDT 2004

Thanks John.

Yes, the site is still a skeleton as I am gathering code contributions still.

However, in a few days I will post a more structured site and a frame work on how to download, test and post results.

There is some existing code in openHPI and other projects already; it's a matter of centralizing the code and development under the new project.

I don't know if saf-open will be used yet, however, we will have our own ML in the project.

I will send out periodic updates if you're interested to the cgl_discussion list.

近义词, Tariq Shureih