[cgl_discussion] Announcing SAF TEST project

John Cherry cherry at osdl.org
Tue Sep 7 16:29:59 PDT 2004

On Tue, 2004-09-07 at 16:16, Shureih, Tariq wrote:
> Thanks John.
>
> Yes, the site is still a skeleton as I am gathering code contributions still.
>
> However, in a few days I will post a more structured site and a frame work on how to download, test and post results.

Great.

> There is some existing code in openHPI and other projects already; it's a matter of centralizing the code and development under the new project.

Yes.  I figured some of this existed already.

> I don't know if saf-open will be used yet, however, we will have our own ML in the project.

saf-open is generally used for questions or comments on the spec.  As
tests are written, I'm sure there will be questions.

> I will send out periodic updates if you're interested to the cgl_discussion list.

cgl_discussion is good, but periodic updates to the projects that are
working on SAF interfaces (openais, linux-ha, and openhpi) would be good
as well.

Thanks.  It is great to see a project like this coming of age.  This is
something that would really benefit from contributions across the
membership.

John