[cgl_discussion] Announcing SAF TEST project

Steven Dake sdake at mvista.com
Wed Sep 8 00:31:50 PDT 2004

Tariq,

This is wonderful news!  The openais project can contribute all of its
current tests, assuming we can work out the licensing details.

Have you decided on a license of the project?

If the license is Revised BSD, the openais project can contribute it's
tests and benchmarks immediately.  If not, I'll have to speak to the
lawyers and contributors about relicensing the openais tests under the
appropriate license for the saf test project.

Are you planning AIS A, AIS B, or a combination thereof?

When a mailing list is available, please post it so tests can be
published there.

Would you also consider benchmark tools?

Thanks
-steve