[cgl_discussion] Re: [cgl_specs] Multipath I/O requirement gap analysis.

Dave Olien dmo at osdl.org
Wed Sep 15 15:05:11 PDT 2004

Ramesh,

Looking over your gap analysis, it looks quite good.
I've got a hardware setup here at OSDL that is similar
to yours. In the next week, I'll be walking through an
exercise similar to yours. I've got a system with two fibre
channel switches, with a dual fabric, and two IBM FastT200
disk arrays configured as JBOD.  If I come across any
additions to your work, I'll post them.

The DCL project has a need for gap analysis on multipath similar
to that for CGL.  I think that your gap analysis is a good one,
and I'll move to have it included in the DCL documentation.

If anyone else has interesting configurations to test, this
would be a good time to give feed back.