[cgl_discussion] 3.0 Security Requirements

Steven Dake sdake at mvista.com
Wed Apr 27 15:48:50 PDT 2005

Scott

We had intended to release the CGL security specification with the CGL
3.1 requirements.  The security specification at the 3.0 publish time
was a work in progress.  I am not aware of a draft 3.0 security
specification.  If you would like to see the 3.1 draft, which is
probably what you are really interested in, take a look here:

http://developer.osdl.org/cherry/cgldrafts/

regards
-steve