[cgl_discussion] Invitation to subscribe to 2006 IPSI/IPS-USA conference calls; c/ka

IPSI Conferences ipsi2006 at 3dnet.co.yu
Fri Dec 30 19:06:47 PST 2005

Dear Dr. Discussion,
Please, read carefully and respond with "SUBSCRIBE."  We will be informing you about our future conferences 4 to 6 times per year, only if you subscribe now! If you do not respond to this email, we will NEVER send you an email invitation again.

The list of our 2006 conferences is given below. If you like to check details, just go to Google and type the conference name given below!

IPS-USA-2006 NEW YORK
New York, USA, January 5-8, 2006

IPS-USA-2006 SAN FRANCISCO
San Francisco (Stanford Terrace in Palo Alto), USA, Jan 8-11, 2006

IPSI-2006 MARBELLA
Marbella, Costa del Sol, Spain, February 10-13, 2006

IPSI-2006 AMALFI
Amalfi, Italy (near Naples, Capri, and Pompei), March 23-26, 2006

IPSI-2006 FRANCE
Carcassonne, France, April 27-30, 2006

IPSI-2006 SPAIN
S'Agaro, Costa Brava, Spain, May 4-7, 2006

IPSI-2006 MONTREAL
Montreal, Canada, June 30 - July 3, 2006

IPS-USA-2006 NEW YORK
New York, USA, July 3-6, 2006

IPS-USA-2006 BOSTON
Boston (Hotel at MIT, Cambridge), USA, July 6-9, 2006

IPSI-2006 ITALY
Castello Chiola (Loreto, near Pescara + Rome), Italy, Aug 19-26, 2006

IPSI-2006 LONDON
London, England, UK, August 31 - September 3, 2006

IPSI-2006 MONTENEGRO
Sveti Stefan, Montenegro, September 23-30, 2006

IPSI-2006 VENICE
Venice, Italy, October 12-15, 2006

IPSI-2006 SLOVENIA
Lake Bled, Slovenia, November 30 - December 3, 2006

All our conferences are non-profit. They bring together the elite of the world science; so far, we have had 7 times 7 different Nobel Laureates speaking at opening ceremonies!

Sincerely Yours,

Prof. Veljko Milutinovic, Chairman
IPSI Conferences, Journals, Tutorials,
Consulting, Research, and Development