[cgl_discussion] OpenHPI Meeting Jan 25th

Shureih, Tariq tariq.shureih at intel.com
Mon Jan 10 12:33:11 PST 2005

All:

We're holding an all day meeting on the 25th in Santa Clara before the
CGL F2F.

Sean Dague and I will be discussing 05 plans for OpenHPI including new
features, enhancements to existing features and any new platform
support.

If you're interested in joining, please let me know so I can arrange for
logistics.

Tariq Shureih

Intel Corporation

Hillsboro, Oregon.

The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance

It is the illusion of knowledge -- Steven Hawking

*Opinions are my own and don't reflect those of my employers*