[cgl_discussion] No closing costs or fees

Nigel Allen NigelAllen at no-verification-mortgage.com
Thu Jul 28 16:34:01 PDT 2005

Quickly, I will lend on any and all Real Estate. Make me an offer.  Any loan amount. Any Credit Situation. Any Type of property. Quick, Hassle free closings All offers will be considered most will be approved.

Call me directly with all offers
Nigel Allen
Toll Free# 1-866-308-1598
NigelA at premiermortgagenet.com

You received this email because you previously signed up to be included
      in future mailings.    If this email has been sent by mistake or you would like to
      be removed from our emailing list, please reply to this  email with "remove" in the subject line