[cgl_discussion] Starting a Live Patching SIG

Takashi Ikebe ikebe.takashi at lab.ntt.co.jp
Mon Jun 13 17:22:59 PDT 2005

Hello,
We are plan to start Live Patching Special Interest Group(SIG) in OSDL.

The Live patching SIG's goal is to build consensus based(communities,
distributors, vendors and carriers) implementation of "user application
live patching" and "kernel live patching".

The SIG will be started after core member attendee, and we are now
inviting initial volunteer based developers who are interested in this
effort.

If you have any interests to this effort, please contact to me.

Thank you.
--
Takashi Ikebe
NTT Network Service Systems Laboratories
e-mail : ikebe.takashi at lab.ntt.co.jp