[cgl_discussion] Re: [cgl_specs] Use case - Live patching

Ralf Flaxa rf at suse.de
Tue Mar 29 00:05:28 PST 2005

Then it should be stated very explicitely that this feature may only
be used for and by applications and that it is forbidden to patch
the underlying distro with it.

I am wondering why the distro then should even provide that functionality?
Why doesn't the app provider take care of this himself then if it is just
meant for his app?

	Ralf