[cgl_discussion] RE: [cgl_specs] Use case - Live patching

Howell, David P david.p.howell at intel.com
Tue Mar 29 07:15:37 PST 2005

We're proposing a tool to address a common problem for telco
applications. As this functionality is in use by many, it seems
to make sense that it be standardized for the needs of telcos
and others who are concerned with high availability. There are
many tools provided by the distros that fall into this category.

Thanks,
Dave Howell

david.p.howell at intel.com