[cgl_discussion] Re: [cgl_specs] Use case - Live patching

Brian F. G. Bidulock bidulock at openss7.org
Wed Mar 30 06:42:19 PST 2005

Corey,

But, as it stands, the requirement is not limited in the use case
to user applications (and specific ones at that).  I think that not
forbidding expanded scope goes without saying...

--brian

--
Brian F. G. Bidulock    ¦ The reasonable man adapts himself to the ¦
bidulock at openss7.org    ¦ world; the unreasonable one persists in  ¦