[cgl_discussion] And a very good morning to you! :)
Gents O. Hypocrite
crumbliest at art-pottery.com
Wed May 11 06:12:49 PDT 2005
Tips And Secrets To Use In Your Everyday
Dog Training, That Can Cut Training Time By Up To 67%
It is really very simple.
If you're not using the right dog training
techniques, you're probably wasting hundreds of hours per year. Not to mention
missing out on some of the joys of owning a well trained dog. Imagine
being able to take your dog to Starbuck's Coffee and place him in a
down-stay while you go in and have a cup of java.And know
that he'll still be there when you come back! You can easily reduce
your training time by more than 60%, and still achieve maximum results.
Here's a small sample of some time-saving secrets you'll learn for your everyday
* How to speed up training results by taking advantage of your dog's instincts
* An amazingly simple way to get fast results using your dog's ball drive
* The right way to use food in your training program (hint: don't use food as a bribe!)
* Insider secrets on how to easily use a 30 foot long line for off-leash training
* The top 4 ways to communicate with your dog
* Discover the most important difference between the pinch collar and the choke chain
* What is dog training, and how do you really get quick results
* How to use vocal tonation and voice inflection to get the most out of your dog
TO LEARN MORE OR DOWNLOAD EBOOK NOW CLICK HERE: http://dogs.bestfantem.com/?NmPjPvOGvmUu15hdfkgljdf
Have a nice day.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the cgl_discussion