[cgl_discussion] Quick Suggestion for http://developer.osdl.org/cherry/cglsource/cglreqv3_performance_3a.doc

jennifer at ipaddressguide.com jennifer at ipaddressguide.com
Fri May 27 01:46:30 PDT 2005

Hi,

My name is Jennifer, web developer of ipaddressguide.com, and I have been spending some time looking at your website http://developer.osdl.org/cherry/cglsource/cglreqv3_performance_3a.doc. It was an absolute pleasure visiting your site and I really like your idea to provide links to other topic-related websites.

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce you with this quality website, http://www.ipaddressguide.com, covering free online tools for Internet IP address. It is for educational purpose and open for public to learn and to use web-based networking tools for free. Please let me know if the above provides you with adequate information that you need to review and consider our website for linking. I can be reached via email at jennifer at ipaddressguide.com.

Thank you for your time.

TITLE: The IP Address Guide - Free Online Ping Traceroute DNS Lookup CIDR Geolocation HTML Validator

Thank you once again.

Best wishes,
Jennifer Garton
Website: http://www.ipaddressguide.com