[cgl_discussion] open drivers site weekly update

Leann Ogasawara ogasawara at osdl.org
Wed Nov 23 10:02:15 PST 2005

Since it's a rather short week here, this will be a quick status update
. . .

Changes made this week based on feedback:

1) We added navigation links to individual driver sections for Network,
Storage, Printer, and Video.  (based on feedback from John Walicki)

Plans for the upcoming weeks:

1) Modify the driver sections mentioned above into Wiki pages (partially
started).
2) Continue our inquiry into adding a laptop section to this site
(comments by Jim and Randy).
3) Continue our initial discussion and inquiry into the Driver Matrix
feature request (submitted by Pat Mochel).  We have a good start thanks
to the input provided from Pat.
4) Continue populating the site with material and information.

Thanks to all who have provided feedback and input, it is very much
appreciated.  If there are any more suggestions, ideas, an/or requests,
please don't hesitate to send an email to the list.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!