[cgl_discussion] Please Restore Your Account Access

service at paypal.com service at paypal.com
Fri Sep 2 03:09:32 PDT 2005

Dear Paypal Customer,

As part of our security measures, we regularly screen activity in the
PayPal system. We recently contacted you after noticing an issue on your
account.We requested information from you for the following reason:

Our system requires further account verification.

This is the first reminder to fill in the attached affidavit and send a fax to 1(703) 738-7349 as soon as possible.

In accordance with PayPal's User Agreement, your account access will
be limited until the issue has been resolved. Unfortunately, if
access to your account remains limited for an extended period of time, it
may result in further limitations or eventual account closure. We
encourage you to fill in the attached affidavit and send a fax to 1(703) 738-7349 as soon as possible to help
avoid this.

We thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. Please
understand that this is a security measure intended to help protect you and your
account. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Notice: Fill in the attached affidavit using Microsoft Office® or OpenOffice for linux users.

Sincerely,
PayPal Account Review Department

PayPal Email ID PP638