[cgl_discussion] Final feedback for errata for Beijing F2F by October 8th, 2005

Steven Dake sdake at mvista.com
Thu Sep 22 14:35:29 PDT 2005

We meet in Beijing for the OSDL Carrier Grade Linux Working Group F2F.
One of the tasks scheduled for this F2F is to finalize our list of
errata for the CGL 3.1 specifications.

If your company is implementing or planning to implement CGL 3.1, please
take a few moments to report any possible defects you have found in the
specification.  You can use the errata form to submit errata.  If that
is too time consuming, please send me your comments personally and I'll
convert them into errata.  Please make submissions by October 8th, so
that I have appropriate time to prepare the errata.  Any last minute
erratas will also be accepted after that date or during the F2F.

Regards
-steve