[cgl_discussion] Storesonline, Ecommerce Software Provides All The Tools You Need

Matthew Fredrickson creslin at digium.com
Wed Aug 13 09:10:22 PDT 2008

On that note, anything new in the CGL world?  FWIW, and for any of you
interested, I've been working more on Asterisk with SS7.  The stack is
getting pretty solid.  The current version has been running for about a
month with a load of over 100,000 calls a day on it (not to shabby, IMHO).

Matthew Fredrickson