[CHAOSS-D&I] [D&I Badging] Pilot testing Phase two

Badging by CHAOSS chaoss.badging at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 21:04:00 UTC 2020

Hello everyone

The second pilot testing Phase for D&I badging will begin next Monday 17th
August through Friday 21st August. The pilot testing will help us
understand Event Badging applications and how we can improve them.

The D&I Badging program is meant to provide a way to implement D&I metrics
by assigning Badges related to the good practices associated with each
metric. The process for assigning Badges is people-driven and takes place
over GitHub issues. For this phase of pilot testing, we are looking for
volunteers to create mock applications, review applications, or help with
moderating and finalizing badges.

The following are the ways in which volunteers can get involved:

   -

   Applicants:
   https://github.com/badging/event-diversity-and-inclusion/issues/43
   -

   Reviewers:
   https://github.com/badging/event-diversity-and-inclusion/issues/42
   -

   Moderators:
   https://github.com/badging/event-diversity-and-inclusion/issues/44

We are looking for a greater number of Reviewers and Applicants as compared
to Moderators.

Feel free to ask any questions on the GitHub issues provided in these links.

Thanks, we are looking forward to this second pilot test!

Aastha and Matt