[CHAOSS-D&I] [CHAOSS] GSoC final work report

Matt Germonprez germonprez at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 20:06:11 UTC 2020

Hi Aastha,

Thanks for all of your work! You've really helped the D&I Badging Program
come a long way. We really hope that you can continue to contribute.

Matt

On Mon, Aug 31, 2020 at 2:53 PM Georg Link <linkgeorg at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Aastha,
>
> Thank you for your contributions.
> Happy to hear that you found the mentorship fruitful.
>
> You are always welcome to be part of the CHAOSS community.
>
> Best,
> Georg
>
> On Aug 31, 2020, at 2:30 PM, Aastha Bist <abist119 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hello everyone
>
> Throughout the past three months, I contributed towards building the
> workflow for the CHAOSS D&I Badging project as a Google Summer of Code
> mentee.
>
> I learned a lot during this time period, and I would like to thank the D&I
> working group and the wider CHAOSS community for helping through your
> feedback and questions (and also by participating in both the pilot testing
> phases!).
>
> Here is the final work report I prepared showcasing my work through the
> summer:
> https://gist.github.com/bistaastha/204157113ac0e65c60e25fc0d5b2c834
>
> Thanks again!
>
> -----
>
> Aastha
>

> --
> Georg Link
> (he/him)

Mutual of Omaha Professor
Information Systems
College of Information Science & Technology
University of Nebraska Omaha
CV: https://bit.ly/2kftONr

CHAOSS Board Member
https://chaoss.community/