[Chaoss-members] Invitation and registration link to the Open Source Leadership Summit

Raymond Paik rpaik at linuxfoundation.org
Thu Dec 14 17:35:39 UTC 2017

CHAOSS Governing Board Members:

My apologies for my delay on this.  As discussed during the Governing Board
meeting a few weeks ago, please find below information and registration
link to the Open Source Leadership Summit.  We're planning to have a
face-to-face Board meeting on March 5th (Monday) before the Summit starts
and I'll send out a separate calendar invite as our room gets confirmed.

Please use the link below to register yourself for the event.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/open-source-leadership-summit-2018-
registration-39739616262?discount=OSLSCHA18

Open Source Leadership Summit (OSLS) is the premier forum for open source
technical and thought leaders to convene to drive digital transformation
with open source technologies and learn how to collaboratively manage the
largest shared technology investment of our time. It is a great opportunity
to collaborate within and across projects in order to drive this
transformation.

If you plan to attend, I encourage you to register soon as space is
incredibly limited. Once you register, be sure to book your hotel
reservation
<http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/open-source-leadership-summit/attend/hotel-and-travel>
at the Fairmont Sonoma.

Note that this code is only for a one-time use by each of you, so please
don’t share with your colleagues. The Linux Foundation is sending separate
links to each LF/LF project member company (voting rep) for the invitations
included with membership (Platinum Members - 4 passes; Gold Members - 2
passes; and Silver Members - 1 pass). If companies are interested in
receiving additional registrations they can do so through sponsoring the
event
<http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/open-source-leadership-summit/sponsors>
.

Thanks,