[Chaoss-members] Invitation and registration link to the Open Source Leadership Summit

Raymond Paik rpaik at linuxfoundation.org
Sat Dec 23 03:15:29 UTC 2017

All,

There was an issue with the hotel reservation link in the original email.
Please use the following link to book your room at the Sonoma Mission & Spa
(where the Summit will be held):
https://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/open-source-leadership-summit-2018/attend/venue-travel/

The room rate is $229/night (before taxes).

Thanks,

Ray