[Chaoss-members] Creation of a new project on Diversity and Inclusion Metrics/Software

dmg dmg at turingmachine.org
Fri Nov 10 17:40:20 UTC 2017

one question. Is it about diversity or is  it about gender only?

Diversity is broader than just gender. If diversity is the goal, then it
should not specifically state gender as its goal, but as one of its goals
and concentrate on other types of diversity too.

If gender is the goal, then call it gender.

open source projects are very diverse, but not gender diverse.

--dmg

--dmg

---
Daniel M. German