[Chaoss-members] Creation of a new project on Diversity and Inclusion Metrics/Software

Sean Goggins s at goggins.com
Fri Nov 10 20:23:58 UTC 2017

Hi Jono and All:

Would I be going to far if I extrapolated that, perhaps, CHAOSS might consider how we might make information about diversity more effectively and completely available for OSS projects (i.e., get involved in defining some capture strategies?)

Sean

visit:  <http://chaoss.community/> <http://chaoss.community/>http://c <http://c/>haoss.community (for open source health metrics) [Sloan Foundation]
visit: http://mhs.missouri.edu <http://mhs.missouri.edu/> (for mission hydro sci!) [i3 & IES]
visit: http://ocdx.io <http://ocdx.io/> (for the open collaboration data exchange!)   [National Science Foundation]
visit: http://sociallycompute.io <http://sociallycompute.io/> (for code like things and Group Informatics) [National Science Foundation]

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."
-- Margaret Mead

"It may be that openness is a bad choice for communities, but it's a great choice for groups that want to span, not colonize. Span, not colonize. Include, not exclude. Learn from, not teach at."
-- Steve Sawyer with Tony Salvador