[Chaoss-members] Materials for the Governing Board meeting tomorrow

Raymond Paik rpaik at linuxfoundation.org
Mon Sep 11 15:00:12 UTC 2017

One quick item as I received a question on this.  For those who have
"alternate" board members, I'll also be providing them with access to this
folder.

However, for the Governing Board meeting you should only have one
representative from your organization (e.g. either the main Board member or
the alternate) as we want to keep the meeting size reasonable.

Thanks,

Ray