[Chaoss-members] Proposal for a FOSDEM devroom

Jesus M. Gonzalez-Barahona jgb at bitergia.com
Wed Sep 13 20:21:45 UTC 2017

BTW, I will include your name as a backer of the proposal, maybe with
some others if I have their approval.

In your case, I will assume that you're ok if I use your name and
affiliation, as it is in the list of board members, except that you
tell me otherwise (sorry for the opt-out, but deadline is getting
closer, and I completely forgot asking you about this during our
meeting).

Saludos,

	Jesus.

--