[Chaoss-members] diversity and open source: measure anti-diversity

dmg dmg at turingmachine.org
Mon Aug 13 20:46:23 UTC 2018

I think it is worth investigating what are "anti-diversity" actions.
"Toxicity" is more an adjective than
a noun, e.g.: this action is toxic (in a particular context). Keep in mind that
here we are moving into the different classifications of "inclusion".
So an action might be
consider anti-diversity in one classification of inclusion/diversity,
but be neutral in another.

Basically, there the actions of a project towards diversity and
inclusion are a spectrum from:

Proactive passing through neutral all the way to anti-diversity.

My personal view is that being "neutral" might be a desirable state
for some projects.

--
--dmg

---