[Chaoss-members] diversity and open source: measure anti-diversity

Sean Goggins s at goggins.com
Mon Aug 13 21:16:06 UTC 2018

Hi Daniel,

I wish “anti-diversity” were at its core as understood as a “commit”. But since its not, and I have not heard the term before, can you elaborate a bit? Proactive, neutral and “anti-diversity” as a spectrum seems to be be a general valence toward the left and a very specific kind of action (anti-diversity) on the right … Is the intention to suggest that there needs to be an intent of “anti-diversity”? If so, what might some intentions be?

My questions feels pedantic, but I am trying to get my head around how to frame this idea.

Thanks!

Sean