[Chaoss-members] Agenda for the next CHAOSS Board meeting

Kate Stewart kstewart at linuxfoundation.org
Thu Aug 30 14:33:54 UTC 2018

Hi Matt,
    There were specifics in the meeting invitation....

We'll be meeting in room 202 at the Convention center.
If you can't make it there in person, please feel free to dial in. Join
from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/564604430 Or iPhone
one-tap : US: +16465588656,,564604430# or +16699006833,,564604430# Or
Telephone: Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current
location): US: +1 646 558 8656 or +1 669 900 6833 or +1 855 880 1246 (Toll
Free) or +1 877 369 0926 (Toll Free) Meeting ID: 564 604 430 International
numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/cN4ufHNBV

However if you want to use your dial in,  let me know and I'll update
the google calendar invite, so we don't get folks dialing into two different
places.  ;-)

Kate