[Chaoss-members] Agenda for the next CHAOSS Board meeting

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko at openstack.org
Thu Aug 30 14:34:33 UTC 2018

Hi,

I think it was Kate who sent an invite earlier with the following dial-in info:

Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/564604430

Or iPhone one-tap :
    US: +16465588656,,564604430# or +16699006833,,564604430#
Or Telephone:
    Meeting ID: 564 604 430
    International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/cN4ufHNBV

Thanks,