[Chaoss-members] February Governing Board meeting minutes

Raymond Paik rpaik at linuxfoundation.org
Sat Feb 17 05:31:07 UTC 2018

CHAOSS Governing Board Members:

Please find attached minutes from the meeting earlier this week.  Please
let me know if you have any questions on the minutes.

Also, a request in preparation for the face-to-face meeting on March 5th.
If you have any topics that you'd like to add to the agenda, could you send
them to me by February 28th?  We have 3 hours for the meeting, so we should
time for some in-depth discussions.

Thanks,

Ray